Monday, August 11, 2008

20 miles - Cedar lake/Theo Wirth/Cedar lake/ SW Corridor - 8/10/08

20 miles

Vintage Trek 330 SS

Great ride on the single speed...don't have a computer on the single speed yet and don't know if I am going to so I don't ever know my true miles...I checked another post that has that route at 25 miles...but it didn't feel like 25 miles....I think my fitness level has shot up with my rides and my loss of 16-18 pounds this year...t has been great to see the scale below 200 for the first time in about 10 years...

I want to start taking a fanny pack and taking my camera because I miss many many great shots of places on my rides...I don't like fanny packs because they look geeky and they never quite fit right...but I may worth the hassle for some great pics!!!

No comments: