Monday, November 8, 2010

35.7 miles - Minnetonka Route (www.mapmyride.com) - 11/8/10

Click here to see the route: null

35.7 miles
19.0 avg
35.2 max
1:52:07

Madone

I don't live at the U, so I started from home in St. Louis Park. I decided to ride the route clockwise. I rode strsight up Minnetonka Blvd. I followed the route pretty well until Shorline Dr, where I missed Tonkawa Rd and instead stayed on Shoreline Dr until Ferndale Rd.

It was exciting to ride new roads, plus the whole idea of having a map and having to use tat map to find my location and route took me back to my 4 Day Solo Tour from August of this year. Apparently I love the feeling of having to find my way and chart a new course.

It was fun ride. I just wish I had more time to do longer routes. Its November anyway....

No comments: