Monday, August 9, 2010

St. Croix River Mini-Tour

Getting ready for my three day trip next week. It is a lot of prep for a short trip. I am borrowing the Axiom Monsoon panniers from Kate. It was the set I was going to purchase. I can test them before I buy them.
I took a trip to REI tonight to seek out a coffeemaker, nice blanket, cooking pot, bowls and a lightweight camp stove. I ended up with the WhisperLite Pocket Rocket and two cannisters, a Therma Rest blanket, a java press and some cookware. I will give details after the ride on how well they worked.
I am currently working out the itinerary, but I know I will be staying at Interstate State Park, St. Croix State Park and if I can get an extra night, Wild River State Park. The mileage is 65, 65, and 110 or 65, 65, 65, and 65.

No comments: