Friday, September 5, 2008

Wells Fargo drive thru on my bike - NOT!!!

Image from www.blog.wellsfargo.com/.../Drive-UpWindow.jpg

Is it OK for Wells Fargo to restrict bikes from going through the drive-up window?


I was a bit purturbed when the Wells Fargo on Exelsior in St. Louis Park, made me go inside and refused to service me when I pulled up...even though the week before I had done it without an issue. They told me I was allowed to take my bike inside because - as usual - there were no bike racks. So I went in and rode my bike inside over to the teller and parked my bike and then rode across the bank on my way out...


I forgot about it until this week when I pulled up - in my car - beside one of those big ugly stupid and rediculously loud Harley's and he got served just fine...then I thought - why can't I on my bike????
Would they let their wago pull up??

Any help???

No comments: