Sunday, June 8, 2008

17.31 miles - Commute/Cedar Lake Extemsion - 6/8/08

17.31 miles
avg 18.6
max 33.2
cal 652.3
0.55.41
Poprad

Nice day for a ride...stopped by Trader Joes to get a work lunch, which I will be doing more often because I got ripped off by my co-workers for 6 bucks and went without lunch on Saturday...so that sucks!!! Otherwise, I had a great ride despite getting passed by some mofo on a Quintana Roo tri bike and having him slow down after he passed me....worse than that typical action, was the fact that his cycling form was really pathetic for a guy in a tri bike - the old wobbly legs....the cool thing was that I passed by a house on Minnetonka Blvd and the was an antique Lambretta motor scooter idling in the driveway with its cowl off. It was a powder blue beauty....

No comments: