Friday, June 20, 2008

$ - 17.91 miles - Commute/Errands - 6/19/08

12.11 miles
avg 16.4
max 26.8
cal 405.8
0.44.18
Trek Commuter

Great commute to work...went to Trader Joe's for dinner stuff on the way home...also I figured out what to do about butt heads who pass you and slow down...I am going to ride past them far enough ahead so that they have a harder time catching up....that's kinda what I do in a car on the highway. No sooner did I pull out of work on Cedar Lake Road some guy came up behind me - his road bike was squeaking so loud it startled me. His bike was also way too small for him, but like usual he passed me and slowed down...so I simply dusted him far enough that he didn't catch up....

5.80 miles
avg 9.5
max 19.8
cal 102.4
0.35.24
Greenpeace w/ ride-a-long

We rode, with Thatcher on his 7.2. to Liam soccer game at Carpenter Park...went and had coffee at Harvest Moon Coffeehouse and rode home....

No comments: