Friday, June 6, 2008

SOLD: Vintage 1985 Trek Elance 310 (Serial Number is 208968)


I happened upon this bike last week...it came with an Adams trail-a-bike attachment on the seat post and with a riser bar setup...luckily I had my Bianchi setup with new brake levers, cables, housing and bar tape in the same size (1") quill....so I simply lifted out the riser bar and placed the setup from my Bianchi into the headset...crazily enough I am actually happy to setup my Bianchi with a straight bar....I may just list it on craigslist and see how much I can pull for it....unfortunately the "new" vintage Trek is way small for me (19") frame with a stand over of around 29"....so some lucky sap will end up with a cool old vintage Trek in excellent shape for a good price....




1 comment:

Tyler said...

About how much did the bike sell for? I have the same bike. Well had. A car blew through a stop sign and took me out. As well as beat up my bike.