Friday, April 18, 2008

10 miles - Ride-a-long with Liam - 4/17/08

10 miles

Ride-a-long Rig/Greenpeace

A day for cruising with my boy Liam. First we went to Aquila Primary Center to do our Picture Person Art presentation and then we went to The Depot, which had no seating due to a private party....so we decided to hit the Harvest Moon Coffeehouse (see my other blog: http://tccoffeeshopcritic.blogspot.com/ for details), where Liam had a grilled cheese and I had the luscious Reuben sandwich and a coffee. I then pulled Liam to school....on the way I noticed that my chain was very close to breakage...made it home and decided to get a new chain...

I also hit my record for last year by weighing in at 208.0 pounds, and it is only mid-April...hopefully I can get to my goal of 195.0 lbs by my birthday - September 23rd!!!!

No comments: