Thursday, May 22, 2008

19.68 miles - Commute/Errands/Lake Calhoun - 5/22/08

19.68 miles
avg 17.6
max 27.4
cal 692.6
1.06.58
Poprad

On yesterday's post I noted how these foolish testosterone idiots keep passing me and then slowing down in front of me because they expend all their energy catching me, while I am simply pacing myself and enjoying my ride...well, today, some out-of-shape dick (I hope I can say that on the Internet) on a yellow Kestrel tri-bike, with a yellow jersey and yellow cycling shoes was tailing me while I didn't now it...here I am riding along the trail between Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles and I think I here a chain that needs lubed behind me...I don't pay any mind for a while, then I look back and there is this dick right on my back wheel...so I swerve quickly and yell "just go around" and he slowly proceeds around me....why do people do that crap???

Other than that it was a cool ride home from work, around the lake and home again, with a stop at Trader Joes first....

No comments: