Thursday, May 22, 2008

36.84 miles - Greenway/Cedar Lake/ SW Coriidor - 5/21/08

36.84 miles
avg 17.3
max 31.1
cal 1288.2
2.07.31
Poprad

If you ever take the Greenway east and you have time, it is worth a stop at The Birchwood Cafe on 25th st in South Minneapolis. When you come off the Greenway, go north a couple of blocks on the River Parkway and turn left onto 25th st. Birchwood is only a couple of blocks west.

I make it a point every time I take a ride that way to stop at Birchwood. The food is fantastic and you get bottomless cups of java...

It was a very nice day for a ride...I have to tell ya that I am a bit tired of foolish dudes who think they are hot shit and catch me and then, since they exhausted themselves catching me, proceed to slow in front of me and then I end up passing them again....quite annoying...

No comments: