Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kona Manomano - full suspension mountain bike

Here is my Manomano. I bought (an awesome deal - at 200 bucks) this used with very few miles.
The lady I bought it off of had it from new ad didn't ride it because it was too big for her, and she was going into the military and had to unload it quick.
It had a finagled crank setup. So I had to replace the bottom bracket, chainrings and crank.
I installed a used LX crank that is perfectly fine.
It's got an XT rear derailleur, LX shifters, Continental Supersonic foldable tires, Fox Vanilla Float rear shock, and a Marzochi Bomber front fork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is related to Kona Mountain Bikes that one can own it a kona mountain bike and it is very good in condition and the prices are affordable too. I recommend that this is the best bike to ride on mountains.